Web hosting is like warriors,
Because If it’s not available then you can’t able to do blogging,
That’s why I decided to compile the list of 103+ eyecatching web-hosting statistics that you should know If you are a blogger or a web-master.
Let’s get started Table Of Content Web Hosting Statistics That You Should Know WebHosting Industry Statistics FAQ Related To Web Hosting Statistics-Wrapping Up
The websites are usually stored inside specialcomputers which are also known as servers, and they are hosted in hosfting.
When the peopleusing the Internet want to view your site, They have to type the address of the site or the domain of the site on their browser.
The computer then connects to the server and the web-pages will get in deliver to them via a browser.
There are many hosting companies, or most of them will need you to have your domain for hosting them.
If you are devoid of any domains, the companies will help you in getting one.
Web Hosting Statistics That You Should Know
Here are some of the essential hosting statistics of the whole content which will help you in learning a few things about web hosting in details.
- Although the most significant number of hosting-providers is from North America, usually the highest numbers of Internet users are from Asia (Source: HostingTribunal)
- Most of the website is built on WordPress, and it is one of the go-to choices for most users. (Source: Website Builder Expert)
- There are over 330,000 providers of web hosting (Source: HostingTribunal)
- Nearly twenty per cent of the market is held by GoDaddy, which comes along with Amazon, 1&1 as well as Hostgator. (Source: HostingAdvice)
- Mobile users will generate nearly sixty per cent of all online traffic. (Source: HostingTribunal)
- In the world, there are more than 4.4 billion Internet users. This data is approximate, and the number is ever-growing. (Source: Internet World Stats)
- The most users are in Asia where this region accounts for almost about a total of 50% of the Internet users. next in line in Europe with around 20 % (Source: HostingFacts)
- The most number of Internet users goes to the country of China. There are more than a billion Internet users in China currently accounting up to almost 20% of the Internet voters, followed by India. (Source: Statista)
- The number of people in China who uses the Internet is double of the population of the U.S. and also more than the combination of the population of the total of U.S., Russia, Japan and Mexico. (Source: TechCrunch)
- The percentage of Chinesemobile internet users is 98% (Source: Statista)
- Iceland is a nation with the most notable Internet entry on our planet — with the astounding 100 per cent of its residents utilizing the Internet. (Source: HostingFacts)
- The Internet forced retail deals as much as $2.84 trillion in 2018 and is relied upon to affect retail deals as much as $3.45 trillion in 2019. (Source: Emarketer)
- Web advertisements burn through $205 billion contrasted with T.V. promotion’s $192 billion – which means worldwide publicizing surpassed T.V. publicizing for the absolute first time in 2017 (Source: VOX)
- The expected 1.92 billion persons are relied upon to buy anything on Web in 2019. (Source: BuildThis)
- In U.S 80 per cent of the Internet, clients are relied upon to buy online. (Source: HostingFacts)
- More than 4.4 million a blog starting on the daily basis. (Source: TechJury)
- More than 500 million tweets are posted each day. (Source: HostingFacts)
- More than 5.6 billion Google look are made every day. (Source: SERPWatch)
- There are 342 million enlisted names of the domain as of the second from the last sector of 2018. (Source: VeriSign)
- Names of domain enlistments have urbanized by 3.5 per cent year and year. (Source: VeriSign)
- About 43.59 per cent of all names of domain utilize as a .com area named extension .top TLDs dispersion. (Source: HostingFacts)
- There are some 1,508 area name expansions (TLDs) as of December 2018. (Source: HostingFacts)
- Having enrolled 49.98 per cent of all space names, Godaddy is the most significant domain name enlistment centre as of December 2018. (Source: HostingFacts)
- The world’s 1 website was dispersed in 1991 August 6, by a physicist from England, Tim Berners-Lee. (Source: BusinessInsider)
- Now, 51.8 per cent of the entire Internet traffic originates from the bots, while 48.2 per cent of web traffic originates from the people. (Source: TechSeen)
- Google is a world’s top visited the site, Which is trailed by Facebook and YouTube. Chinese internet hunt Baidu is the top 4 visited site in the World. (Source: WeForum)
- With 59.7 per cent piece of overall industry with 22.6 million of dynamic destinations, and WordPress is the main CMS in the World. It has some destinations like New York Times, Forbes, and the Facebook Blog too. (Source: HostingFacts)
- More than 30,000 websites are hacked every day. (Source: WebARX)
- WordPress is topmost hacked CMS — by a per cent of 83 of the hacked websites which are utilizing WordPress stage. (Source: Info Security Magzine)
- By the end of January of 2017, the number of websites was almost 1,805,260,010 increased from that of 906,616,188, which was in 2016 of January. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
- The most famous of the content management systems, which is also known as the CMS include Drupal, Joomla and even WordPress, which dominates having 60% market share. (Source: Kinsta)
- There are many websites which don’t use any content management systems which counts up to about 51.3% (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
- Few of the most prominent WordPress using sites are Forbes, The New York times and also the Facebook Blog. (Source: Forbes)
- Websites have only 3 seconds to engage the reader. Almost about 40% of the consumers leave the page when a website loads slow. (Source: HOBO)
- WordPress powers more than 32% of the websites present on the Internet. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
- About half or 50% of sites which are hosted today are on Apache or Nginx which are free or open-source servers. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
- More than half-billion dollars get lost every year due to slow websites along with conversion rates which can drop to around 7% as per result. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
- A 1-second deferral in page reaction causes 7% decrease in Web-based business transformations. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
- 38% U.K. online customers will decide a Web-based business site or application on the off chance that it takes more than 10 seconds to stack. (Source: NA)
- Transformation rate increments by 74%. (Source: NA)
- The 4-second deferral in the page load brings about the loss (11.02%) of online visits. (Source: Optimizely)
- A 20-second postponement in page load brings about the loss of 44.19% of online visits. (Source: Optimizely)
- Locales on the principal page of the Google query items have a standard page load with speed of fewer than 2000 milliseconds. Locales on the 10th page of the Google list items have a normal page load of 2300 milliseconds speed. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
- The world’s leading 50 internet business sites have a normal page load of 2.51 seconds speed. The quickest of those heaps within 0.457 seconds.(Source: NA)
- Pages must fill inside 1000 milliseconds to keep up a client’s consideration. (Source: Kinsta)
- For each 1 second of progress in its site pages load speed and Walmart.com was experienced capable of a 2% expansion in changes. (Source: WPOStats)
- 30,000 locales are hacked each day. (Source: WebARX)
- 86% of sites have at any rate one genuine security powerlessness. (Source: NA)
- 56% of the hacked WordPress locales, 84% of the hacked sites of Joomla, 96% of the hacked Magento destinations and 81% of the hacked sites of Drupal are utilizing obsolete CMS applications. (Source: NA)
- 84% of the online customers would forsake a buy if the information was sent in excess of an unreliable association. (Source: Web Hosting Rating)
- 28.9% of the online customers search for a green comprehensive Validation Certificate pointers in the location bar before purchasing. (Source: NA)
- 90% of enormous associations have endured a digital security rupture. (Source: CSM)
- Security ruptures cost vast associations (in excess of 500 representatives) somewhere in the range of £1.46m to £3.14m. The normal expense to independent ventures is £75,000 and £311,000. (Source: NA)
- 71% of ISO 27001 is accepting ordinary or infrequent solicitations from their production network to give proof of ISO 27001 confirmation. (Source: NA)
- 8% of SMEs and 24% of enormous undertakings are presently utilizing a private cloud framework. (Source: Europa)
- 46% of massive undertakings previously using as far as possible their utilisation of cloud administrations since they are uncertain of the area of their information. 46% likewise have worries about issues of lawful purview in case of a question. (Source: Europa)
- Server vacation costs $7,908 every moment all things considered. (Source: NA)
- Asia is the landmass with the most web clients, yet most of the suppliers are in North America (very nearly 5000). Europe comes next, and Asia is third, with a little more than the web hosts of 1500. (Source: HostingTribunal)
- Separating the suppliers by nation, the Web facilitating details show the U.S. as a reasonable pioneer, with 58.08%. The following contender, Germany, is trailing route behind at 8.33%. (Source: HostAdvice)
- Each significant nation has an alternate most loved host. GoDaddy is the top decision in the States. 1&1 rules in Germany, while the unmistakable market pioneer in China is Aliyun. (Source: HostingTribunal)
- Web facilitating is so locally situated that 10/10 top has in the Czech Republic are nearby organizations. Same goes for Italy (9/10 hosts). (Source: HostAdvice)
- Iceland is the nation with the most elevated market infiltration, with practically 100% of the populace on the Web. (Source: HostSorter)
- In correlation, an incredible 462 million individuals in India utilize the Web; however, that record for just 34.4% of the populace. (Source: Web Hosting Insider)
Web Hosting Industry Statistics
Here are some interesting facts about web hosting industry that you should know:
- In the following piece of the excursion, we will become familiar with the condition of the Web facilitating industry and how its occupants rose to control. (Source: NA)
- The Web has entered our lives like no other innovation. It took just four years for the Web to arrive at 1 million clients. Phone accomplished a similar infiltration in 75 years. (Source: HostingTribunal)
- What numbers of sites are online at this moment? 1,691 billion. Furthermore, they all require a host to control them. (Source: Internet Live Stats)
- In 2017, the worldwide Web facilitating piece of the overall industry had a 32.12 billion dollar valuation. The business is relied upon to develop to 76.2 billion by 2023. (Source: Market Research Future)
- The normal cost for a joint facilitating administration is around $3-10. A better than average VPS server will cost you someplace in the scope of $30-55. (Source: Web Hosting Secret Revealed)
- Speed is vital for customers and suppliers the same. By a harsh gauge, the U.S. economy loses around $500 million consistently due to slow sites. (Source: Web Hosting Insider)
- 2018 was another fruitful year for Web-based business storekeepers. The worldwide pool of customers expanded by 8%, arriving at 1.8 billion online customers. (Source: We Are Special)
- The Web-based business industry created $2 trillion a year ago, and the numbers continue developing. (Source: HostingDounts)
- Portable use is reshaping the business, with over 58% of traffic originating from cell phones and tablets. (Source: HostingTribunal)
- Distributed computing is the quickest developing tech administration. A year ago alone, the general population cloud showcase became an enormous 17.6%. (Source: Statista)
- There are >338,561 web hosting statistics suppliers around the globe, as of 2019 May. (Source: Finances Online)
- WordPress is still number one as a CMS (Source: Plesk)
- 44.6 million Of new remarks are added with WordPress every month. That is a higher number of remarks than the number of inhabitants in Argentina. (Source: Web Hosting Insiders)
- Four hundred nine million every month see pages on WordPress. (Source: WhoisHostingThis)
- Fifty thousand new web journals are added with WordPress every day. (Source: N/A)
- A second spot, CMS, is the Joomla. (Source: HostingTribunal)
- The Top 10 Companies are Host approximately One out of Four of the World’s Websites. (Source: HostingAdvice)
- The leading ten facilitating organisations control 23% of the Web facilitating market. (Source: N/A)
- Speed is a central point on profitability just as SERP evaluations, speed of the facilitated site is a huge business. (Source: N/A)
- It is assessed that moderate stacking sites cost the U.S. economy above $500 million every year with the solitary second defer diminishing change rates by 7%. (Source: Web Hosting Insider)
- Lift Conversion charge with Load Times which are faster. (Source: N/A)
- Improving your site’s stacking time can altogether help transformation rates. Research utilizing genuine information from 33 significant online retails demonstrated that expanding the stacking time from eight seconds to two seconds brought about a lift to the transformation pace of the 74%. (Source: Web Hosting Insider)
- The Speed of the Internet Still Accelerating. (Source: Web Hosting Insider)
- In what feels like exponential development in the speed of access, the normal association speed of web clients has ascended from around 2Mbps in 2011 to practically 6.5 Mbps. That is an expansion of 200%. (Source: Web Hosting Insider)
- In November 2016, versatile Web got to surpassed customary work area utilization and now speaks to 51.6% of traffic on the Web. (Source: CoSoMedia)
- Google Chrome Still King: Google Chrome still speaks to a lot of the perusing market, with over 75.7% strength. Runner up goes to Firefox with a 13.6% share of the market then Safari (3.7%), I.E. (4.6%), and Opera (1.1%). (Source: WikiPedia)
FAQ Related To 103+ Web Hosting Statistics That Every WebMaster Need To Know
How many Web hosting companies are there?
All over the world, there are 330,000 web hosting providers/companies are available.
How many active websites are there 2020?
As per the report, there is over 1.74 billion blog/website are there in 2020.
What is the web hosting trends 2020?
There are so many hosting trends are available in 2020, You can read this blog post which helps you to understand hosting trends.
Which hosting is best, If you want to suggest?
There are so many hosting available in the market but If you are a beginner then I recommend you to try wpxhosting because it’s very amazing hosting and even wordpress recommend this hosting too.
As I said hosting is like a warrior which can break or make your blog,
I hope you got some amazing facts about web hosting which almost no one knows,
If you find this article helpful, Let me know in the comment section and also If you have more amazing facts related to Web Hosting,
So you can comment that and I’ll try to add that interesting fact soon.